Barclays arranges investor call ahead of potential CoCo bond
LONDON, March 27 (IFR) - Barclays Plc is to host an investor call at the New York open to discuss the imminent sale of a contingent capital (CoCo) instrument, according to a market source.
Barclays is acting as global coordinator and structuring adviser, together with Bank of America Merrill Lynch, BNP Paribas, Morgan Stanley and Wells Fargo as joint bookrunners on the upcoming deal.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source