Barclays arranges investor call ahead of potential CoCo bond
LONDON, March 27 (IFR) - Barclays Plc is to host an investor call at the New York open to discuss the imminent sale of a contingent capital (CoCo) instrument, according to a market source.
Barclays is acting as global coordinator and structuring adviser, together with Bank of America Merrill Lynch, BNP Paribas, Morgan Stanley and Wells Fargo as joint bookrunners on the upcoming deal.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- U.S. health experts in Dallas review potential Ebola exposure |
- Defiant Hong Kong protesters demand leader steps down |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border