REG-Diageo PLC: Director/PDMR Shareholding
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
TO: Regulatory Information Service PR Newswire RE: Paragraph 3.1.4 of the Disclosure and Transparency Rules The notification listed below was received under Paragraph 3.1.2 of the Disclosure and Transparency Rules. Diageo plc (the "Company") announces that it received notification on 26 March 2013 that Ivan Menezes, a director, had on 22 March 2013 transferred 14,555 American Depository Shares in the Company ("ADSs")* held in his own name to a trust, of which his spouse is trustee and the beneficiary. Separately, Mr Menezes transferred 48,325 ADSs held in his own name to a grantor retained annuity trust, of which he is trustee and the beneficiary. As a result of the above transactions, the interests of Mr Menezes in ordinary shares of 28 101/108 pence each in the Company ("Ordinary Shares") (excluding options, awards under the Company's LTIPs and interests as a potential beneficiary of the Company's Employee Benefit Trusts) remain at 524,480 (of which 431,482 are held as ADS). J Nicholls Deputy Company Secretary 27 March 2013 *1 ADS is the equivalent of 4 Ordinary Shares. END
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat