BRIEF-Kinnevik to get SEK 3.8 billion from Tele2 after Russia sale
March 27 (Reuters) - Kinnevik : * Kinnevik to receive approximately SEK 3.8 billion from Tele2 following the
divestment of Tele2 Russia
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |