Japan PM: Want BOJ to take appropriate steps to achieve target
TOKYO, March 27
TOKYO, March 27 (Reuters) - Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said on Wednesday he wants the Bank of Japan to take appropriate policy steps to achieve its two percent inflation target.
"The BOJ will hold its first policy-meeting in early April under a new leadership. I hope the central bank fulfils its responsibility," Abe told parliament.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source