Lehman plans to distribute $14.2 bln to creditors
March 27 (Reuters) - Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc on Wednesday said it plans to distribute about $14.2 billion to creditors early next month, as the company winds down following its emergence last year from bankruptcy protection.
The distribution includes about $9.4 billion to third-party creditors and affiliates, $4.4 billion among other debtors, and $370 million for newly-allowed claims.
Lehman said the distribution will be made on April 4.
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV