Lehman plans to distribute $14.2 bln to creditors
March 27 (Reuters) - Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc on Wednesday said it plans to distribute about $14.2 billion to creditors early next month, as the company winds down following its emergence last year from bankruptcy protection.
The distribution includes about $9.4 billion to third-party creditors and affiliates, $4.4 billion among other debtors, and $370 million for newly-allowed claims.
Lehman said the distribution will be made on April 4.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- U.S. orders airlines to replace cockpit displays on 1,300 Boeing airplanes
- Japan volcano death toll likely to rise to around 46 as more victims found