Nasdaq extends deadline for Facebook IPO compensation applications
NEW YORK, March 27
NEW YORK, March 27 (Reuters) - Nasdaq OMX Group said on Wednesday it filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to extend the deadline for firms to apply for compensation relating to Facebook Inc's problematic IPO to April 8 from March 29.
Nasdaq said it extended deadline because the week of March 25 contains both the Passover and Good Friday holidays.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote but demand new powers |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change
- Alibaba IPO prices at top of range, raising $21.8 billion |