Nasdaq extends deadline for Facebook IPO compensation applications
NEW YORK, March 27
NEW YORK, March 27 (Reuters) - Nasdaq OMX Group said on Wednesday it filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to extend the deadline for firms to apply for compensation relating to Facebook Inc's problematic IPO to April 8 from March 29.
Nasdaq said it extended deadline because the week of March 25 contains both the Passover and Good Friday holidays.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea