Brazil's OGX says cash, oil and gas revenue can cover 2013 capex
RIO DE JANEIRO, March 27
RIO DE JANEIRO, March 27 (Reuters) - Brazil's OGX Petroleo e Gas SA's existing cash balance plus expected revenue from oil and natural gas fields in Brazil will be enough to cover the oil company's 2013 capital spending plan of $1.3 billion, company directors said on Tuesday during a conference call with investors.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane