Brazil's OGX says cash, oil and gas revenue can cover 2013 capex
RIO DE JANEIRO, March 27
RIO DE JANEIRO, March 27 (Reuters) - Brazil's OGX Petroleo e Gas SA's existing cash balance plus expected revenue from oil and natural gas fields in Brazil will be enough to cover the oil company's 2013 capital spending plan of $1.3 billion, company directors said on Tuesday during a conference call with investors.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |