Brazil's OGX says cash, oil and gas revenue can cover 2013 capex
RIO DE JANEIRO, March 27
RIO DE JANEIRO, March 27 (Reuters) - Brazil's OGX Petroleo e Gas SA's existing cash balance plus expected revenue from oil and natural gas fields in Brazil will be enough to cover the oil company's 2013 capital spending plan of $1.3 billion, company directors said on Tuesday during a conference call with investors.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video