Brazil's OGX says cash, oil and gas revenue can cover 2013 capex
RIO DE JANEIRO, March 27
RIO DE JANEIRO, March 27 (Reuters) - Brazil's OGX Petroleo e Gas SA's existing cash balance plus expected revenue from oil and natural gas fields in Brazil will be enough to cover the oil company's 2013 capital spending plan of $1.3 billion, company directors said on Tuesday during a conference call with investors.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls