Brazil's OGX says cash, oil and gas revenue can cover 2013 capex
RIO DE JANEIRO, March 27
RIO DE JANEIRO, March 27 (Reuters) - Brazil's OGX Petroleo e Gas SA's existing cash balance plus expected revenue from oil and natural gas fields in Brazil will be enough to cover the oil company's 2013 capital spending plan of $1.3 billion, company directors said on Tuesday during a conference call with investors.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |