Brazil's PDG lays out 2015 targets in new business plan
SAO PAULO, March 27
SAO PAULO, March 27 (Reuters) - Brazilian homebuilder PDG Realty SA laid out operating targets on Wednesday as part of a new business plan that executives explained to analysts on a conference call.
By 2015, Chief Executive Carlos Piani said PDG planned to launch between 5 billion reais ($2.5 billion) and 6 billion reais worth of new projects per year. The homebuilder is also aiming for a 20 percent annual return on equity.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge