Spain to issue new bond due 2016 on April 4
MADRID, March 27
MADRID, March 27 (Reuters) - Spain Treasury on Wednesday said it planned to issue a new bond due July 30, 2016 with a 3.3 percent coupon on April 4.
The Treasury said it will also issue bonds due July 30, 2018, with a 4.1 percent coupon and April 30, 2021 with a 5.5 percent coupon on the same day.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |