CLARCOR Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130327:nBw276446a FRANKLIN, Tenn.--(Business Wire)-- The CLARCOR Inc. (NYSE: CLC) Board of Directors at its March board meeting declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.135 per share of common stock. The dividend will be paid on Friday, April 19, 2013 to shareholders of record on April 8, 2013. CLARCOR is based in Franklin, Tennessee and is a diversified marketer and manufacturer of mobile, industrial and environmental filtration products and consumer and industrial packaging products sold in domestic and international markets. Common shares of the Company are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol CLC. Further information on CLARCOR can be found at www.clarcor.com. CLARCOR Inc. David J. Fallon, 615-771-3100 Chief Financial Officer Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia