UCB reaches maximum 250 mln euros with retail bond sale
BRUSSELS, March 27
BRUSSELS, March 27 (Reuters) - Belgium-based drugmaker UCB said it has raised the maximum 250 million euros ($321.47 million) it was aiming for by selling a retail bond on the Brussels stock exchange to help refinance its debt.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. courts deliver conflicting rulings on Obama health care law
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |