Nasdaq extends deadline for Facebook IPO compensation applications
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Nasdaq OMX Group said on Wednesday it filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to extend the deadline for firms to apply for compensation relating to Facebook Inc's problematic IPO to April 8 from March 29.
Nasdaq said it extended deadline because the week of March 25 contains both the Passover and Good Friday holidays.
(Reporting By John McCrank)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
Thousands line up to say goodbye to Nelson Mandela, whose body is lying in state in Pretoria. Slideshow