Nasdaq extends deadline for Facebook IPO compensation applications
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Nasdaq OMX Group said on Wednesday it filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to extend the deadline for firms to apply for compensation relating to Facebook Inc's problematic IPO to April 8 from March 29.
Nasdaq said it extended deadline because the week of March 25 contains both the Passover and Good Friday holidays.
(Reporting By John McCrank)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video