Accenture quarterly revenue rises 4 pct led by outsourcing
March 28 (Reuters) - Outsourcing and consulting services provider Accenture Plc reported a 4 percent rise in revenue, led by its outsourcing business.
Net income rose to $1.19 billion, or $1.65 per share, in the second quarter from $714.2 million, or 97 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 4 percent to $7.06 billion from $6.8 billion a year earlier.
Outsourcing revenue rose 9 percent to $3.3 billion.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia