Accenture quarterly revenue rises 4 pct led by outsourcing
March 28 (Reuters) - Outsourcing and consulting services provider Accenture Plc reported a 4 percent rise in revenue, led by its outsourcing business.
Net income rose to $1.19 billion, or $1.65 per share, in the second quarter from $714.2 million, or 97 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 4 percent to $7.06 billion from $6.8 billion a year earlier.
Outsourcing revenue rose 9 percent to $3.3 billion.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |