UAW says membership rose slightly in 2012
DETROIT, March 28
DETROIT, March 28 (Reuters) - The United Auto Workers said on Thursday that its membership rose slightly to about 382,500 peoples last year, marking the third straight year that the union's ranks have grown.
The current 382,513 members is 0.5 percent higher than the UAW's 2011 membership, which was 380,716.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead