UAW says membership rose slightly in 2012
DETROIT, March 28
DETROIT, March 28 (Reuters) - The United Auto Workers said on Thursday that its membership rose slightly to about 382,500 peoples last year, marking the third straight year that the union's ranks have grown.
The current 382,513 members is 0.5 percent higher than the UAW's 2011 membership, which was 380,716.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- Talks optimism fades as Ukraine says Russia makes new incursion |
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers