UAW says membership rose slightly in 2012
DETROIT, March 28
DETROIT, March 28 (Reuters) - The United Auto Workers said on Thursday that its membership rose slightly to about 382,500 peoples last year, marking the third straight year that the union's ranks have grown.
The current 382,513 members is 0.5 percent higher than the UAW's 2011 membership, which was 380,716.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Microsoft leads disruption of largest infected global PC network