Boeing CEO confident that 787 batteries fix will work
March 28 (Reuters) - Boeing Co has high confidence that the proposed fix for the lithium-ion batteries on its grounded 787 passenger jet will work, Chief Executive Jim McNerney said on Thursday.
The grounding has been a "frustrating experience," McNerney told a U.S. Chamber of Commerce aviation summit.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand