Boeing CEO confident that 787 batteries fix will work
March 28 (Reuters) - Boeing Co has high confidence that the proposed fix for the lithium-ion batteries on its grounded 787 passenger jet will work, Chief Executive Jim McNerney said on Thursday.
The grounding has been a "frustrating experience," McNerney told a U.S. Chamber of Commerce aviation summit.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade