Boeing CEO confident that 787 batteries fix will work
March 28 (Reuters) - Boeing Co has high confidence that the proposed fix for the lithium-ion batteries on its grounded 787 passenger jet will work, Chief Executive Jim McNerney said on Thursday.
The grounding has been a "frustrating experience," McNerney told a U.S. Chamber of Commerce aviation summit.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official |
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea