Boeing CEO confident that 787 batteries fix will work
March 28 (Reuters) - Boeing Co has high confidence that the proposed fix for the lithium-ion batteries on its grounded 787 passenger jet will work, Chief Executive Jim McNerney said on Thursday.
The grounding has been a "frustrating experience," McNerney told a U.S. Chamber of Commerce aviation summit.
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official