Boeing CEO confident that 787 batteries fix will work
March 28 (Reuters) - Boeing Co has high confidence that the proposed fix for the lithium-ion batteries on its grounded 787 passenger jet will work, Chief Executive Jim McNerney said on Thursday.
The grounding has been a "frustrating experience," McNerney told a U.S. Chamber of Commerce aviation summit.
- Israel says shoots down Gaza drone as calls for truce mount |
- Ukraine says Russian army officers fighting with rebels
- German database study hints diabetes drug cuts Alzheimer's risk
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza