Bombardier official says company 'not very late' on C-Series
WASHINGTON, March 28
WASHINGTON, March 28 (Reuters) - A top Bombardier Inc leader on Thursday acknowledged that the company is behind schedule in developing its new C-Series jet but said he hopes to maintain plans to achieve first flight by the end of June.
"We are a little bit late, but not very late in relative terms. We hope to maintain that," Guy Hachey, president and chief operating officer of the Canadian plane maker, said at a conference in Washington.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image