Brazil jobless rate rises to 5.6 pct in February
SAO PAULO, March 28
SAO PAULO, March 28 (Reuters) - Brazil's jobless rate rose in February to 5.6 percent from 5.4 percent in January, government statistics agency IBGE said on Thursday.
The number was slightly below the median forecast of 5.7 percent in a Reuters survey of 21 economists. The estimates ranged from 5.5 percent to 6.0 percent.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port