Brazil jobless rate rises to 5.6 pct in February
SAO PAULO, March 28
SAO PAULO, March 28 (Reuters) - Brazil's jobless rate rose in February to 5.6 percent from 5.4 percent in January, government statistics agency IBGE said on Thursday.
The number was slightly below the median forecast of 5.7 percent in a Reuters survey of 21 economists. The estimates ranged from 5.5 percent to 6.0 percent.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner