Corvex, Related lower offer for CommonWealth REIT
March 28 (Reuters) - Activist investor Keith Meister and real estate major Related Cos lowered their offer for CommonWealth REIT to $24.50 per share from $27, citing CommonWealth's recently completed equity offering.
Related and Meister's Corvex Management LP, who together own about 9 percent of CommonWealth shares, also said the company should not sell its controlling stake in Select Income REIT as they believe the shares would be sold at a discount, the two told CommonWealth in a letter seen by Reuters.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Struggling Sears to spin off Lands' End clothing label