Brazil's CSN posts Q4 net income of 316.1 mln reais
BRASILIA, March 28
BRASILIA, March 28 (Reuters) - Cia. Siderúrgica Nacional SA , Brazil's second-largest producer of flat steel products, posted fourth quarter net income of 316.1 million reais ($156.77 million), compared with 817.1 million reais a year earlier, according to a securities filing on Thursday.
Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization - a gauge of operational profit known as EBITDA - rose 14.0 percent to 1.222 billion reais from the third quarter, the company said.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions