Brazil's CSN posts Q4 net income of 316.1 mln reais
BRASILIA, March 28
BRASILIA, March 28 (Reuters) - Cia. Siderúrgica Nacional SA , Brazil's second-largest producer of flat steel products, posted fourth quarter net income of 316.1 million reais ($156.77 million), compared with 817.1 million reais a year earlier, according to a securities filing on Thursday.
Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization - a gauge of operational profit known as EBITDA - rose 14.0 percent to 1.222 billion reais from the third quarter, the company said.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'