GameStop posts higher fourth-quarter profit
March 28 (Reuters) - GameStop Corp, the world's largest retailer of video game products, reported a nearly 50 percent rise in fourth-quarter profit, helped by its mobile and digital businesses.
Profit rose to $261.1 million, or $2.15 per share, from $174.7 million, or $1.27 cents per share a year earlier.
The Grapevine, Texas-based company's revenue fell marginally to $3.56 billion.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |