HDFC Bank to cut base rate by 10 bps - source
MUMBAI, March 28
MUMBAI, March 28 (Reuters) - HDFC Bank, India's No.3 lender, will cut base rate by 10 basis points to 9.6 percent, effective March 30, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters.
The source did not want to be identified as the matter had not been made public yet.
Last week, India's central bank lowered its benchmark policy rates by 25 basis points for the second time this year. (Reporting by Swati Pandey; Editing by Bijoy Koyitty)
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official