HDFC Bank to cut base rate by 10 bps - source
MUMBAI, March 28
MUMBAI, March 28 (Reuters) - HDFC Bank, India's No.3 lender, will cut base rate by 10 basis points to 9.6 percent, effective March 30, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters.
The source did not want to be identified as the matter had not been made public yet.
Last week, India's central bank lowered its benchmark policy rates by 25 basis points for the second time this year. (Reporting by Swati Pandey; Editing by Bijoy Koyitty)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police