HDFC Bank to cut base rate by 10 bps - source
MUMBAI, March 28
MUMBAI, March 28 (Reuters) - HDFC Bank, India's No.3 lender, will cut base rate by 10 basis points to 9.6 percent, effective March 30, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters.
The source did not want to be identified as the matter had not been made public yet.
Last week, India's central bank lowered its benchmark policy rates by 25 basis points for the second time this year. (Reporting by Swati Pandey; Editing by Bijoy Koyitty)
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers search site of NY building collapse; seven dead |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |