Barrick's 2012 Annual Report and 40-F Now Available
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Marketwire Barrick Gold Corporation March 28, 2013 - 03:10:10 PM Barrick's 2012 Annual Report and 40-F Now Available TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - March 28, 2013) - Barrick Gold Corporation (NYSE:ABX)(TSX:ABX) announced that its 2012 Annual Report is now available on SEDAR and on EDGAR. In addition, a Form 40-F report has been filed with the SEC and is available on EDGAR. To access the documents, please visit the following link: http://www.barrick.com/investors/regulatory-filings. Shareholders may also receive a copy of Barrick's audited financial statements without charge upon request to Barrick's Investor Relations Department, Brookfield Place, TD Canada Trust Tower, 161 Bay St., Suite 3700, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2S1 or to email@example.com. Barrick's vision is to be the world's best gold mining company by operating in a safe, profitable and responsible manner. Barrick's shares are traded on the Toronto and New York stock exchanges. For more information please visit www.barrick.com. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: INVESTOR CONTACT: Greg Panagos Senior Vice President Investor Relations and Communications (416) 309-2943 firstname.lastname@example.org MEDIA CONTACT: Andy Lloyd Director, Media Relations (416) 307-7414 email@example.com
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'