Barrick's 2012 Annual Report and 40-F Now Available
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
TORONTO, ONTARIO, Mar 28 (MARKET WIRE) -- Barrick Gold Corporation (NYSE:ABX)(TSX:ABX) announced that its 2012 Annual Report is now available on SEDAR and on EDGAR. In addition, a Form 40-F report has been filed with the SEC and is available on EDGAR. To access the documents, please visit the following link: http://www.barrick.com/investors/regulatory-filings. Shareholders may also receive a copy of Barrick's audited financial statements without charge upon request to Barrick's Investor Relations Department, Brookfield Place, TD Canada Trust Tower, 161 Bay St., Suite 3700, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2S1 or to firstname.lastname@example.org. Barrick's vision is to be the world's best gold mining company by operating in a safe, profitable and responsible manner. Barrick's shares are traded on the Toronto and New York stock exchanges. For more information please visit www.barrick.com. Contacts: INVESTOR CONTACT: Greg Panagos Senior Vice President Investor Relations and Communications (416) 309-2943 email@example.com MEDIA CONTACT: Andy Lloyd Director, Media Relations (416) 307-7414 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright 2013, Market Wire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |