REG-Diageo PLC: Total Voting Rights
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
TO: Regulatory Information Service PR Newswire RE: Paragraph 5.6.1 of the Disclosure and Transparency Rules Diageo plc - Voting Rights and Capital In conformity with Paragraph 5.6.1 of the Disclosure and Transparency Rules Diageo plc (the "Company") would like to notify the market of the following: The Company's issued capital consists of 2,754,152,991 ordinary shares of 28 101/108 pence each ("Ordinary Shares") with voting rights, which includes 244,301,115 Ordinary Shares held in Treasury. Therefore, the total number of voting rights in the Company is 2,509,851,876 and this figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the Company under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules. J Nicholls Deputy Company Secretary 28 March 2013 END
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |