Boeing to Release First-Quarter Results on April 24
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130328:nPnCG84761 CHICAGO, Mar. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Boeing Company [NYSE: BA] will release its financial results for the first quarter of 2013 at 7:30 a.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, April 24. Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Jim McNerney and Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Greg Smith will discuss the results and company outlook during a conference that day at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time. Visit http://www.boeing.com/companyoffices/financial/ to access a link to the live broadcast of the conference. A Boeing news release will also be available on that site. Individuals should check the website prior to the session to ensure their computers can access the audio stream and slide presentation. Instructions for obtaining the required free downloadable software will be posted on the site. Contact: Communications (312) 544-2002 SOURCE Boeing
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media