JP Morgan says names Guyett, Priestley as new regional CEOs in Asia -memo
March 28 (Reuters) - JP Morgan Chase & Co has named Greg Guyett and Rob Priestley as its new chief executives for the Greater China and ASEAN regions, respectively, according to an internal memo obtained by Reuters on Thursday.
In these newly created roles the pair will report to Nicolas Aguzin, chief executive of the bank's Asia Pacific business. Aguzin was appointed deputy CEO for Asia Pacific in December as part of a global restructuring of the bank that began last summer, and became the firm's chief executive for the region this March.
Guyett had been CEO of JP Morgan's global corporate bank until that restructuring. Priestley is the firm's senior country officer for Australia and New Zealand, duties that he will maintain in addition to his new role.
A JP Morgan spokeswoman confirmed the contents of the memo.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee