UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Thurs March 28
LONDON, March 28 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening down 15-18 points, or as much as 0.3 percent on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on
* The UK blue chip index closed down 11.81 points, or 0.2 percent at 6,387.56 on Wednesday.
* British consumer morale held steady for a third straight month in March, remaining 5 points higher than at the same time last year, a survey by market researchers GfK NOP showed.
* British house prices were 0.8 percent higher this month than a year ago, data from mortgage lender Nationwide showed, the first time prices have risen in annual terms since February 2012.
* Across the Atlantic, the final reading of U.S. fourth-quarter GDP is due at 1230 GMT, along with U.S. weekly jobless claims data.
* LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE said shareholders have approved the LCH.Clearnet deal.
TODAY'S UK PAPERS
> Financial Times
> Other business headlines Multimedia versions of Reuters Top News are now available for: * 3000 Xtra : visit* BridgeStation: view story .134(Reporting by Tricia Wright)