Nikkei edges down, weakness in euro to weigh
TOKYO, March 28 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average edged down on Thursday, hurt by weakness in the euro due to concerns about Italy's funding costs and the rescue deal for Cyprus. The Nikkei dropped 0.3 percent to 12,452.09, while the broader Topix fell 0.3 percent to 1,043.87.
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Police move against protesters as calm dissolves in Ferguson, Missouri
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |
- Advancing Ukraine troops take fight to heart of pro-Moscow rebellion |
- Islamic State says beheads U.S. journalist, holds another