Nikkei edges down, weakness in euro to weigh
TOKYO, March 28 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average edged down on Thursday, hurt by weakness in the euro due to concerns about Italy's funding costs and the rescue deal for Cyprus. The Nikkei dropped 0.3 percent to 12,452.09, while the broader Topix fell 0.3 percent to 1,043.87.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |