Nikkei edges down, weakness in euro to weigh
TOKYO, March 28 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average edged down on Thursday, hurt by weakness in the euro due to concerns about Italy's funding costs and the rescue deal for Cyprus. The Nikkei dropped 0.3 percent to 12,452.09, while the broader Topix fell 0.3 percent to 1,043.87.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |