Moleskine prices its IPO at near mid-range 2.3 euros/share
MILAN, March 28
MILAN, March 28 (Reuters) - Italy's notebook maker Moleskine said on Thursday it priced its initial public offering at 2.3 euros per share, near the mid-point of an indicative range.
Demand was 3.6 times the offer, the company said in a statement.
Moleskine had initially proposed a range of between 2.00 and 2.65 euros per share, valuing the company at up to 560 million euros. (Reporting by Massimo Gaia, writing by Francesca Landini)
- Six killed, including four children, in Houston-area shooting |
- Israel presses Gaza offensive, kills eight in air strike: officials |
- Anger mounts as Germany unearths second U.S. spy suspect
- Exclusive: Iraq tells U.N. that 'terrorist groups' seized nuclear materials
- Global markets still shaky despite Fed assurance