Moleskine prices its IPO at near mid-range 2.3 euros/share
MILAN, March 28
MILAN, March 28 (Reuters) - Italy's notebook maker Moleskine said on Thursday it priced its initial public offering at 2.3 euros per share, near the mid-point of an indicative range.
Demand was 3.6 times the offer, the company said in a statement.
Moleskine had initially proposed a range of between 2.00 and 2.65 euros per share, valuing the company at up to 560 million euros. (Reporting by Massimo Gaia, writing by Francesca Landini)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea