Mosaic CEO concerned about possible Potash takeover of ICL
March 28 (Reuters) - Mosaic Co would have concerns about a potential takeover of Israel Chemicals Ltd by Potash Corp of Saskatchewan Inc, Chief Executive Jim Prokopanko said on Thursday.
Potash Corp, which is attempting to gain majority control of ICL, is a partner with Mosaic and Agrium Inc in Canpotex Ltd, the offshore selling agency for potash that the three companies mine in Western Canada.
- U.S.' Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study