Mosaic CEO concerned about possible Potash takeover of ICL
March 28 (Reuters) - Mosaic Co would have concerns about a potential takeover of Israel Chemicals Ltd by Potash Corp of Saskatchewan Inc, Chief Executive Jim Prokopanko said on Thursday.
Potash Corp, which is attempting to gain majority control of ICL, is a partner with Mosaic and Agrium Inc in Canpotex Ltd, the offshore selling agency for potash that the three companies mine in Western Canada.
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales