Mosaic CEO concerned about possible Potash takeover of ICL
March 28 (Reuters) - Mosaic Co would have concerns about a potential takeover of Israel Chemicals Ltd by Potash Corp of Saskatchewan Inc, Chief Executive Jim Prokopanko said on Thursday.
Potash Corp, which is attempting to gain majority control of ICL, is a partner with Mosaic and Agrium Inc in Canpotex Ltd, the offshore selling agency for potash that the three companies mine in Western Canada.
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |