Mosaic profit rises on higher potash, phosphate volumes
March 28 (Reuters) - U.S. fertilizer producer Mosaic Co reported a 26 percent rise in third-quarter profit, driven by higher potash and phosphate volumes.
Net profit attributable to Mosaic rose to $344.6 million, or 81 cents per share, from $273.3 million, or 64 cents per share, a year earlier.
Net sales rose to $2.24 billion from $2.19 billion.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia probes passenger backgrounds for clues on missing flight |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets