U.S. municipal bond funds weekly outflows fall to $43 mln
March 28 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported net weekly outflows of $43 million in the week ended March 27, after outflows of $261 million the previous week, Lipper said on Thursday.
After four weeks of outflows in a row, the four-week moving average rose to a net outflow of $128.4 million. A week earlier, the four-week moving average was knocked from net inflows to a net outflow of $36.6 million.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia