Allianz, Borealis to buy RWE's Net4Gas for $2 bln
FRANKFURT, March 28
FRANKFURT, March 28 (Reuters) - German insurer Allianz and Canadian infrastructure investor Borealis have agreed to buy RWE's Czech gas transmission system operator Net4Gas for about 1.6 billion euros ($2.04 billion), RWE said on Thursday.
Sources familiar with the talks had told Reuters on Wednesday that Allianz and Borealis were close to signing a deal to buy Net4Gas.
($1 = 0.7824 euros) (Reporting by Christoph Steitz; Editing by Maria Sheahan)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |