Sinopharm to raise up to $515 mln in share sale to fund expansion
HONG KONG, March 28
HONG KONG, March 28 (Reuters) - Sinopharm Group Co Ltd , China's biggest distributor of pharmaceutical products, said on Thursday that it was aiming to raise up to HK$4 billion ($515.3 million) by selling Hong Kong shares, to fund the expansion of its distribution and retail network.
Sinopharm, which posted a 26 percent rise in 2012 profit, said it would sell up to 165.7 million new H shares at HK$24.60 apiece, representing a 8.9 percent discount to the previous close.
For full statement please clicks here
($1 = 7.7633 Hong Kong dollars) (Reporting by Donny Kwok; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |