STXNEWS LATAM-Cetip's Fleury to step down as CEO on Monday-filing
Cetip SA Mercados Organizados, Brazil's largest securities depositary and clearinghouse, said Chief Executive Officer Luiz Fernando Fleury will step down on Monday, according to a securities filing on Monday. He will be replaced temporarily by Chief Financial Officer Francisco Carlos Gomes, the filing said.
The company said late last year that it was searching for a new CEO after Fleury disclosed plans to resign his position at the time.
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- As some high-risk assets take a hit, investors fear worse is to come
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead