STXNEWS LATAM-Cetip's Fleury to step down as CEO on Monday-filing
Cetip SA Mercados Organizados, Brazil's largest securities depositary and clearinghouse, said Chief Executive Officer Luiz Fernando Fleury will step down on Monday, according to a securities filing on Monday. He will be replaced temporarily by Chief Financial Officer Francisco Carlos Gomes, the filing said.
The company said late last year that it was searching for a new CEO after Fleury disclosed plans to resign his position at the time.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner