STXNEWS LATAM-Cetip's Fleury to step down as CEO on Monday-filing
Cetip SA Mercados Organizados, Brazil's largest securities depositary and clearinghouse, said Chief Executive Officer Luiz Fernando Fleury will step down on Monday, according to a securities filing on Monday. He will be replaced temporarily by Chief Financial Officer Francisco Carlos Gomes, the filing said.
The company said late last year that it was searching for a new CEO after Fleury disclosed plans to resign his position at the time.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane