White House to release budget plan on April 10
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The White House will release its budget proposal for fiscal year 2014 on April 10, it said on Thursday.
Previously the White House had said only that the budget would come out the week of April 8, without specifying a date.
The White House budget traditionally is released earlier in the year. Republicans in the U.S. Congress have criticized President Barack Obama for the delay.
The 2014 fiscal year begins October 1.
- Search planes find no sign of missing airliner at spot located by China |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Vietnam search fruitless at site where China satellite detected suspected plane debris - witness