Google Announces Date of First Quarter 2013 Financial Results Conference Call
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130329:nBw295191a MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--(Business Wire)-- Google Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOG) will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss first quarter 2013 financial results on Thursday, April 18th at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time (4:30 p.m. Eastern Time). The live webcast of Google`s earnings conference call can be accessed at investor.google.com/webcast.html. A replay of the webcast will be available through the same link following the conference call. Please visit Google`s Investor Relations website at investor.google.com on April 18th, 2013 to view the earnings release prior to the conference call. About Google Inc. Google is a global technology leader focused on improving the ways people connect with information. Google`s innovations in web search and advertising have made its website a top internet property and its brand one of the most recognized in the world. Google Inc. Willa Chalmers, +1-650-214-3381 Investor Relations email@example.com Copyright Business Wire 2013
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image