Tokyo Gas to join Texas shale gas upstream project
TOKYO, March 29
TOKYO, March 29 (Reuters) - Tokyo Gas Co, Japan's biggest city gas supplier, said on Friday it would join a shale gas development project in the Barnett Shale formation in Texas.
The Tokyo-based company said its subsidiary signed a contract with Quicksilver Resources Inc to buy 25 percent of a shale gas development project owned by the Fort Worth, Texas-based company for $485 million.
- Oregon resident hospitalized for possible Ebola virus infection
- Fired-up Republicans have edge in midterm turnout war
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California |