Tokyo Gas to join Texas shale gas upstream project
TOKYO, March 29
TOKYO, March 29 (Reuters) - Tokyo Gas Co, Japan's biggest city gas supplier, said on Friday it would join a shale gas development project in the Barnett Shale formation in Texas.
The Tokyo-based company said its subsidiary signed a contract with Quicksilver Resources Inc to buy 25 percent of a shale gas development project owned by the Fort Worth, Texas-based company for $485 million.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- UPDATE 2-Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning