Turkey's GSD says no adviser yet on possible Tekstilbank sale
ISTANBUL, March 29
ISTANBUL, March 29 (Reuters) - The chairman of Turkey's GSD Holding said on Friday the company had not yet mandated an adviser for the possible sale of its Tekstilbank banking unit.
Sources close to the matter said earlier that GSD, which has interests ranging from financial services to shipping, had mandated BNP Paribas for a possible sale. Tekstilbank had declined to comment.
(Reporting by Birsen Altayli; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor