Turkey's GSD says no adviser yet on possible Tekstilbank sale
ISTANBUL, March 29
ISTANBUL, March 29 (Reuters) - The chairman of Turkey's GSD Holding said on Friday the company had not yet mandated an adviser for the possible sale of its Tekstilbank banking unit.
Sources close to the matter said earlier that GSD, which has interests ranging from financial services to shipping, had mandated BNP Paribas for a possible sale. Tekstilbank had declined to comment.
(Reporting by Birsen Altayli; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions