Turkey's GSD says no adviser yet on possible Tekstilbank sale
ISTANBUL, March 29
ISTANBUL, March 29 (Reuters) - The chairman of Turkey's GSD Holding said on Friday the company had not yet mandated an adviser for the possible sale of its Tekstilbank banking unit.
Sources close to the matter said earlier that GSD, which has interests ranging from financial services to shipping, had mandated BNP Paribas for a possible sale. Tekstilbank had declined to comment.
(Reporting by Birsen Altayli; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Home sales tumble, jobless claims at near nine-month high
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia