FDA clears Johnson & Johnson type 2 diabetes drug Invokana
WASHINGTON, March 29
WASHINGTON, March 29 (Reuters) - The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said on Friday it approved Johnson & Johnson's experimental type 2 diabetes drug Invokana to help patients control their blood sugar.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |