FDA clears Johnson & Johnson type 2 diabetes drug Invokana
WASHINGTON, March 29
WASHINGTON, March 29 (Reuters) - The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said on Friday it approved Johnson & Johnson's experimental type 2 diabetes drug Invokana to help patients control their blood sugar.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port