Altimo subsidiary offers to buy 100 pct of Orascom Telecom
CAIRO, March 31
CAIRO, March 31 (Reuters) - Egypt's stock exchange said on Sunday a subsidiary of billionaire Mikhail Friedman's Altimo had offered to buy 100 percent of Egypt's Orascom Telecom Holding .
The offer is at a price of $0.70 per share, the statement said.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data