Altimo subsidiary offers to buy 100 pct of Orascom Telecom
CAIRO, March 31
CAIRO, March 31 (Reuters) - Egypt's stock exchange said on Sunday a subsidiary of billionaire Mikhail Friedman's Altimo had offered to buy 100 percent of Egypt's Orascom Telecom Holding .
The offer is at a price of $0.70 per share, the statement said.
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California