Altimo subsidiary offers to buy 100 pct of Orascom Telecom
CAIRO, March 31
CAIRO, March 31 (Reuters) - Egypt's stock exchange said on Sunday a subsidiary of billionaire Mikhail Friedman's Altimo had offered to buy 100 percent of Egypt's Orascom Telecom Holding .
The offer is at a price of $0.70 per share, the statement said.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Investigators look overseas for hackers in Target case: source
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter