Altimo subsidiary offers to buy 100 pct of Orascom Telecom
CAIRO, March 31
CAIRO, March 31 (Reuters) - Egypt's stock exchange said on Sunday a subsidiary of billionaire Mikhail Friedman's Altimo had offered to buy 100 percent of Egypt's Orascom Telecom Holding .
The offer is at a price of $0.70 per share, the statement said.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- Obama, Castro shake hands as world says farewell to peacemaker Mandela |
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Rare Singapore riot forces soul searching over foreign workers