Altimo subsidiary offers to buy 100 pct of Orascom Telecom
CAIRO, March 31
CAIRO, March 31 (Reuters) - Egypt's stock exchange said on Sunday a subsidiary of billionaire Mikhail Friedman's Altimo had offered to buy 100 percent of Egypt's Orascom Telecom Holding .
The offer is at a price of $0.70 per share, the statement said.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions