Aircastle to Host Investor and Analyst Event on April 11, 2013
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130401:nPnNY85562 STAMFORD, Conn., April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Aircastle Limited (NYSE: AYR) today announced that it will host an investor and analyst meeting on April 11, 2013 at 12:00 P.M. Eastern Time in New York City. A live webcast of the presentation and slides will be available to the public on the Investors section of Aircastle's website at www.aircastle.com. Please allow extra time prior to the presentation to visit the site and download the necessary software required to listen to the internet broadcast. A replay of the presentation will also be available on the company's website. About Aircastle Limited Aircastle Limited is a global company that acquires, leases and sells high-utility commercial jet aircraft to airlines throughout the world. As of December 31, 2012, Aircastle's aircraft portfolio consisted of 159 aircraft on lease with 69 customers located in 36 countries. For more information on Aircastle, please visit www.aircastle.com. Contact: Frank Constantinople - Senior Vice President, Investor Relations Tel: +1-203-504-1063 email@example.com The IGB Group Leon Berman Tel: +1-212-477-8438 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Aircastle Limited
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- JPMorgan warns 465,000 card users on data loss after cyber attack